- All of the open job opportunities are posted on our LinkedIn job board here.
- Referrers receive $2/hr referral bonus for each consultant they help us deploy over the life of the contract of the person they referred ($500/full time employee).
- For the entire duration of the referral’s contract (including their extensions).
- Once the referred employee clears their probationary period (typically at 3 months, sometimes at 6 months depending on the client), you will be paid out $500 for a successful employee referral.
- The $4,000 figure is based on a referral payment of $2/hr over a 40 hour work week over the course of 50 weeks (approximately 1 year).
- Contracts may run longer, or shorter than 1 year; so total referral payment may be more than $4,000 (if more than 2,000 hours are worked) or less than $4,000 (if less than 2,000 hours are worked on a contract).
- Affinity’s average contract length is just over 1 year.
- Referral fees are paid out when:
- You refer a candidate that is known to us to a job where we had not already connected the candidate to the job.
- You refer a new consultant to us and we place them with a client (when placed within 6 months of you referring them).
- The more the better, there is no limit.
- If you input someone in our system and the person is already known to us, we’ll follow up with you and let you know.
How can I see the open job opportunities?
How much do I get paid for referring a consultant?
How long do I get paid?
When I refer someone who is a full time start; when do I get paid?
Am I guaranteed to make $4,000?
What if I refer someone but they don’t get the job I referred them to?
How many people can I refer?
How do I know if I’m referring someone new to you, or if it is someone you already know?
- If we successfully place a consultant with a new client as a result of you introducing us to that client, we will pay you $2/hr over the life of the first contract placement with that (and $500 for the first full time employee placement).
- If you refer us to a ‘dormant’ client (we haven’t worked with them in 2 years), we will pay you $2/hr over the life of the first contract placement with that client (and $500 for the first full time employee placement).
- Yes, you would be entitled to $2/hr + $2/hr for the duration of the contract for the first placement at the new (or dormant) client.
- If you send us a client referral and we are already working with the client, we’ll follow up with you and let you know.
What if introduce you to a new client?
What if I introduce you to a client that you have worked with, but it's been a very long time since you worked with them?
What if I refer a new client and the successful consultant that fills the role, can I get both the client and the consultant referral?
How do I know if I’m referring a new (or dormant) client to you, or if it is a client you already know?
- Referrers on Affinity payroll will receive payment via their regular pay cheques. The referral amounts will be added to their employment income (quarterly).
- Referrers not on Affinity payroll will receive payment via direct deposit after submitting an invoice to us (we will provide an invoicing template).
- Referrers will be paid out every calendar quarter. We will total the number of hours worked by the referred consultant and pay out the referrers accordingly.
How do I get paid?
How often do I get paid?
- In order to avoid any conflicts of interest, if you are the hiring manager/decision maker for a given role and you refer us someone for that role, we will not pay out a referral for said referral. For example, if you were going to utilize our payroll services for a consultant, and ‘referred’ us a consultant to payroll into your organization, this would not generate a referral bonus.
Are there any restrictions to who I can refer?